Insurance Services

Services That Help You Save on Insurance in Kansas City

  • Home

    • Looking for that perfect place to call home takes some time. Your home insurance deserves to be perfect, too.

      Read more
  • Auto

    • It's time to shift into gear and find the right auto insurance for you. Learn how we can keep you on the road.

      Read more
  • Business

    • You’re not just a dreamer — you’re a doer. And every good doer deserves the right amount of coverage.

      Read more
  • Boat/RV

    • We're all about having fun, but let's not go overboard. Finding the right coverage for your fun is important.

      Read more
  • Motorcycle

    • Before you start to feel the wind in your hair, it's important to find the right amount of coverage.

      Read more

About InsureKC

We are an independent agency with a focus on outstanding customer service. As an independent insurance agency, we offer a wide variety of coverages with the personal touch you would expect from your neighborhood insurance agent. We have relationships with dozens of insurance companies, allowing you to get the right price and the right coverage every time. Whether you have the ideal situation or or a less-than-perfect history, we will find the right coverage, with the best company, at the best price for you EVERY TIME!

Why InsureKC?

Life is an adventure, and we think you should go explore. When you're looking for insurance, you know it's not a simple decision – it's a lifestyle choice. It says that you're always striving for peace of mind in knowing that you're okay. At InsureKC, we're looking out for the best interest of one person – you. This promise allows you to feel safer, so you can breathe easy.

Meet the Team

We've got you covered

Juan Luengo

Senior Producer

Caleb Mitchell

Operations Manager

Who is required to purchase auto insurance?

Anyone who has a drivers license - even if you don't own a car.

What's liability insurance?

Liability insurance covers injuries and property damage to others caused by you.

Why isn't flooding covered by my homeowners insurance?

If you want coverage from groundwater flooding, you must purchase a separate flood policy from FEMA. Those policies are available with us but your normal homeowners policy will not cover this. To clarify, flooding is water that enters your home from groundwater. Things like a broken pipe or a hole in your roof that cause water damage are not defined as flooding.

If someone hits my car but doesn't have insurance, will my insurance pay for the damage to my car?

That answer depends on the type of coverage you have on your own policy. If you have comprehensive and collision coverage, it will most likely pay for the damage. All policies have uninsured motorist coverage but that pays for your bodily injuries, not the damage to your car.

If I lend my car to my friend and he gets in an accident, will his insurance company pay for the damage to my car?

Unfortunately, it would be your insurance policy that would pay for damage to your car - not his. Remember, you have to have collision coverage before your policy would pay for the damage.

What is the difference between term and whole life insurance?

As the name implies, term insurance pays for a pre-defined period of time (the term). A ten year term policy pay a death benefit if you die during that ten year term. If you don't, then the coverage ends. A whole life policy pays a death benefit regardless of the time of your death - it covers you for your whole life. Whole life policies also carry a cash value feature that isn't available on term policies.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject (required)

Your Message (required)

Help Fight Spam (required)

Contact Information

We love to talk and would love to hear from you. Feel free to call us, drop us a line, or even come visit us in person!

  • (913) 541-1245
  • 9300 W. 110th Street, Suite 645, Overland Park, KS 66210